Burn calories

 Burning calories are very important to everyday health. There are multiple types of technology that can track how many calories you burn in a day. This can be very important if you are trying to lose weight, gain weight or maintain your weight. going for an easy brisk walk or going to the gym and lifting weights are great ways to burn calories. It is very easy to find ways to burn calories but it is very important. 💪

Comments

  1. I really like this topic of burning calories. Tracking calories is a great step in helping one improve their overall health. I would have included some of the examples of technology that people can use to guide themselves to their goals. I like your emphasis on the different ways to burn calories. Any activity is better than no activity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy this topic of burning calories, people think that the weight will just fall off of them, but you have to get some exercise to stay healthy and burn calories. I track my calories and find it very helpful. It keeps you mindful of what you are eating. With counting calories you are more likely to eat normal portion sizes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When people want lose weight often they think too complicated. They're like "where do I start, how should I diet, I need a gym membership.." Really all you have to do is burn more calories than you consume and roughly track it. Plus, to burn calories you don't even have to do intense exercise, literally walking a few thousand more steps a day is great. If you just want to stuff your face with calories like me all day, great, you can still maintain your weight. Just run 27 miles in the morning on an empty stomach with your only fuel being a liter of coke, like me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Burning Calories is key to loose weight, when I was loosing weight burning calories everyday helped out. Running was my favorite way to burn calories. I also like running because it helps build leg muscle as well. Doing anything active to meet a physical goal also helps you mentally.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nutritious Diet

Importance of Implementing fun into Physical Activity